Monday, March 17, 2008

It must be great...

Hello to the vast public of no one that reads this blog.

I'm just putting this out there, as a statement to my feelings.

What do I want in my life? I want a life with meaning. And by meaning, I'm talking about happiness, sorrow, laughing in the rain, and crying when friends. I want to be surrounded by good people who care about me, and who care about the world and everyone else in it. I want to have a career where I feel like I am making a difference in the lives of people around me, that without my intervention, their lives would be a slightly darker shade. But most of all, I want someone in my life who thinks I'm great. I want someone who can't imagine spending their life with anyone else, except for me. I want someone who has their shit together, but they can still cry when sad things happen. I want someone who I can open up to and share my deepest feelings. I want someone who shares my morals and my values. That's what I want in my life.

No comments: